Frequently Asked Questions
Need help? Here is a list of our most frequently asked questions. Please contact us with any other questions, and we will be happy to assist you.
Gross Maximum cargo weight:
- 20′ with slider chassis-38,000 lbs
- 20′ with triaxle chassis-44,000 lbs
- 40′ with gooseneck chassis-44,00 lbs
- 40′ with spread-axle chassis-47,000 lbs
- 20′ or 40′ via flatbed-38,000-39,000 lbs
- 20′ via stepdeck-37,500 lbs
- 20′ via double drop-38,000-39,000 lbs
|20′ slider||20′ triaxle||40′||40′ spread-axle|
|Steer axle||12,000 lbs||8,000 lbs||12,000 lbs||12,000 lbs|
|Drive axle||32,000 lbs||32,000 lbs||34,000 lbs||34,000 lbs|
|Trailer axle||32,000 lbs||42,000 lbs||34,000 lbs||40,000 lbs|
|Gross weight||80,000 lbs||80,000 lbs||80,000 lbs||80,000 lbs|
Maximum cargo height on a stepdeck is 10′ 3″.
A double-drop is required for any freight over 10′ 3″.
Maximum cargo height for rail shipments:
COFC—9′ 6″ TOFC—13′ 6″
Nosemount gensets hold up to 120 gallons of fuel, and the
maximum cargo weight is 35,000 lbs (20′) and 38,000 lbs (40′).
Underslung gensets hold between 40 and 80 gallons of fuel,
and the maximum cargo weight is also 35,000 lbs. (20′) and 38,000 lbs. (40′).
20′ chassis—5,200 lbs
40′ chassis—7,000 lbs